- Handle requests, feedback, and queries quickly and professionally
- Prepares requirement for office supplies & stationery and procures the same at the negotiated / least possible prices.
- Assisting the HR and Accounts department in scheduling, coordinating, and executing training and other office events.
- Monitor office supply levels; reorder when appropriate
- Maintain strong relationships with vendors and keep price data in order to get the best pricing on supplies and services
- Produce professional-quality reports, presentations, and briefs.
- Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system.
- Coordinating with the Supporting staff for daily activities.
- Experience: 1 Year – 2 Years.
- Exemplary planning and time management skills.
- Should have a basic understanding of Excel/Google Sheets.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- Full comprehension of office management systems and procedures.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication skills.
We have an amazing team of qualified individuals working on highly innovative enterprise projects. People who work with us work with cutting-edge technologies while contributing success to the company as well as to themselves. This is obviously above and beyond the usual stuff (excellent pay, medical benefits and frequent appraisals).