- Identify target audience and grow our email list
- Design and implement direct email marketing campaigns
- Proofread emails for clarity, grammar and spelling
- Ensure mobile-friendly email templates
- Write newsletters including all company updates
- Upgrade our email templates using graphics, personalization and advanced features
- Ensure prompt and accurate communication with clients via email to minimize unsubscribes
- Create email databases for lead generation
- Analyze campaign performance and suggest improvements
- Report on sales revenue generated from email marketing efforts
- Ensure emails follow industry policies and best practices
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, Marketing, English, journalism, or a related field.
- Experience: 2 Years – 4 Years.
- Proven work experience as an Email marketing executive.
- Hands-on experience with HTML and content management systems.
- Proficiency in marketing automation technology.
- Knowledge of SEO/SEM and Google Analytics.
- Familiarity with analytical and database tools.
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
We have an amazing team of qualified individuals working on highly innovative enterprise projects. People who work with us work with cutting-edge technologies while contributing success to the company as well as to themselves. This is obviously above and beyond the usual stuff (excellent pay, medical benefits and frequent appraisals).