responsible for gathering user requirements, defining system functionality, and writing code in various
languages. Your primary focus will be the development of software applications. You will be working
alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a
commitment to collaborative problem-solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products
• Manage and execute the software development lifecycle.
• Write well-designed and testable code.
• Applying best practices and standard operating procedures.
• Creating innovative solutions to meet our company’s technical needs.
• Making documents when required.
• Make sure the 100% bug-free product before deployment.
• Excellent programming and analytical skills.
• Self-driven and desire to excel.
• Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as necessary.
We have an amazing team of qualified individuals working on highly innovative enterprise projects. People who work with us work with cutting-edge technologies while contributing success to the company as well as to themselves. This is obviously above and beyond the usual stuff (excellent pay, medical benefits and frequent appraisals).